Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 2

How we feel:
Ellie - Today I felt good, but I was dizzy a few different times. I went to the gym and had a good workout surprisingly. It is definitely hard not to snack on whatever I see.
Andy - I felt slightly queasy and quite hungry today. I also have a particular draw to junk food right now.

The MENU for today:
Breakfast & Dinner
Blueberry Coconut Kale
Smoothie (by Ellie) – 2 servings
1 cup blueberries

1 cup raw kale leaves

¾ c. coconut milk

1 t cinnamon

1 scoop (30g) flax

1 scoops (30g) protein powder

(The smoothie for today. We each make two servings in the morning when we wake up, then we put the second serving in a mason jar for dinner.)

Lunch

Roasted Salmon with Broccoli and Quinoa – leftover serving

Snacks – ¼ c. almonds and ¾ c. blueberries OR 1 cup cucumber and carrots OR 1 Apple


No comments:

Post a Comment