Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 4

How we feel:
Ellie - Today was quite good! I felt more energetic today than any other day of this program so far. The shake this morning was delicious and it filled me up quicker. I also ate less of my lunch. My stomach must be shrinking because when I eat the meals they seem like a lot of food now. It is also working out nicely to cook a meal for the next two days. That way it is all ready in the fridge to be grabbed and packed for lunch. So easy! I am feeling optimistic and craving less junk food. Yay!

Andy - Today was an excellent day. I did physical exercise and didn't realize that I was hungry until 1pm. The lunch size portions are becoming reasonable. Today's smoothie was the best so far!

The MENU for today:
Thursday:
Breakfast/Dinner

Berry Protein Shake (Clean) – 2 servings

1 cup nut/rice/hempseed milk of your choice
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries (optional)
3 pitted dates
1 scoop (30g) flax
2 scoops (60g) protein powder

(Soo good!)

Lunch
Green Lentil Hummus
– leftover serving

Snacks – ¼ c. almonds and ¾ c. blueberries OR 1 cup cucumber and carrots OR 1 Apple



No comments:

Post a Comment